Here is a list of some of the most popular software.
- Footprint - Satellite tracking program
- Nova For Windows - Real time tracking of an unlimited number of satellites, fast, accurate and easy to use. Automated FTP keps updates. Also support a great number of interface to control rotors azimuth and elevation plus frequency doppler shift.
- AMSAT Software links - Links for Satellite tracking software and other Satellite information.
- Real Time Satellite tracking - Select your favorite satellite and watch its trajectory on Google Maps in real time! Includes ISS tracking, Weather, Geostationary, GPS Military, and of course Amateur radio satellites
- J-Track - With J-Track you can quickly and easily keep track of your favorite orbiting objects.
- TrakSat WinTrak - Wintrak and traksat, satellite tracking software
- Winorbit - Satellite Orbital Prediction and Satellite Tracking
- GorbTrack - GorbTrack or Geostationary Orbit Tracker is a freeware program intended to be an aid in finding geostationary satellites. It produces output helpful in aiming dishes for receiving television broadcast satellites. The program also displays several astronomical values like the positions of the sun and moon
- WXtrack - Predict the tracks of weather satellites both as paths above the earth, and as images produced by these satellites when scanning the ground.
- Visual Moon Tracking - Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
- FODtrack Satellite Tracking Interface - Construction tips to build an automatic``satellite tracking rotor controller using``PIC16F877 IC.
- FUNKBOX Hard&Software - Useful hardware & software for SAT tracking ,logging, Software defined transceivers for SDR and more
- Big Fat Tail Productions - PocketSat is a full-featured satellite tracking application for PalmOS and PocketPC devices. It is designed to be usable by both experienced satellite trackers as well as novices who are interested in knowing when they can simply look up and see satellites.
ISS, AO-7, UO-11*, UO-14, AO-16*, LO-17*, UO-22, AO-27, FO-29, GO-32, AO-40, SO-41, NO-44, NO-45, SO-50, AO-51, VO-52, XO-53*, CO-55*, CO-56*, CO-57*, CO-58*