Model 238C now features a large cross-needle SWR and peak reading power output meter. Model 238C uses our tried and true “L” match design used in the earlier 238/238A/238B models with a new cosmetic design, larger heavy duty tuning capacitor than the original and backlit cross-needle SWR and peak power output metering. The 238 was rated the LOWEST INSERTION LOSS of any high power antenna tuner available by the ARRL Lab in their survey article comparing the Amateur Radio tuner market (QST 2/03).
- CIRCUIT TYPE: Modified “L” Network
- RF POWER RATING: 2000 watts
FREQUENCY RANGE: 1.8 to 30 MHz
- OUTPUT MATCHING RANGE: At least 10:1 SWR, any phase angle,
- 1.8 to 30 MHz. 3000 ohms maximum at full power.
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 50 ohms, nominal
CAPACITOR VOLTAGE RATING: 3500 volts
- INDUCTOR: 18 uh silver plated roller inductor
- SIZE: HWD (in inches) 5 x 12.125 x 13.5 (12.7 x 30.8 x 34.3 cm). Depth measurement includes rear panel connectors.
- WEIGHT: 16 lbs. (5.45 kg)